Personalised Heart Fabric Gift Tag
These little gift tags are great to pop on a gift to add a personal touch. A perfect way to send a little love.
Each gift tag is made up from white and silver glitter felt. They are slightly padded and are finished with a natural jute hanger.
They measure approximately 11cm by 6.5cm.
We personalise each tag using free motion embroidery to give a handwritten feel to them. We can put any short message on them.
Please put your personalisation details in the ‘notes to seller’ section
- All of our parcels are shipped as standard by Royal Mail First Class. If you need to upgrade your shipping please contact us prior to ordering.
- Our turnaround time can vary as many of our items are bespoke and totally handmade. We aim to post out orders within a 7 to 14 day period. We will of course start working on your order as soon as possible and you will be notified by email once your item(s) have shipped.
- If you need an item quickly (our processing times can be up to 14 days during busy periods), please contact us prior to ordering and we’ll do our best to help.
- We offer free postage on all of our items and post via Royal Mail First Class.
- We try to be as eco-friendly as possible. You will receive your order in a cardboard box and your item will either be wrapped in brown paper or be in a reusable organza bag.
- If your order is a gift and is to be posted to someone other than you, please make us aware of this in the "notes" section at checkout and ensure the delivery address is correct, as this is where your item will be sent. We will then make sure we don’t put an invoice in with your goods. You will of course receive an invoice via email.
- Please see our "Shop Policies" section for details of our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
Share this Product
I bought this tag for a Mother’s Day gift to attach to a ‘forever wrap’ I have (an eco friendly fabric wrapping solution) and it looks great on it. The quality’s is excellent and this is the second thing I have from Tink and Reu and I think there will be more to come!