Family Christmas Garland
Our Christmas family garland and a little bit of festive magic to your home. They are made up of a central heart which will read Christmas at the ... This is done in a sewing technique called free motion embroidery, which gives a handwritten feel. There are also little scandi style trees and stars to finish the garland.
Please put the personalisation details in notes to seller section at the checkout.
The garland is made from cotton, wool and glitter felt and natural jute making them safe for little hands. They are also slightly padded to give him a little shape.
There are a choice of 12 festive fabrics to choose from. Please select the number from the drop down menu, for each shape. You can have it all in one fabric or choose up to three.
The length of the garland is approximately 85cm. This may slightly vary due to each part being completely handmade.
Our current dispatch time is 1 to 2 weeks.
Fabric options are in the pictures, please select the numbers you would like and put them in the notes to seller section at the checkout.
- All of our parcels are shipped as standard by Royal Mail First Class. If you need to upgrade your shipping please contact us prior to ordering.
- Our turnaround time can vary as many of our items are bespoke and totally handmade. We aim to post out orders within a 7 to 14 day period. We will of course start working on your order as soon as possible and you will be notified by email once your item(s) have shipped.
- If you need an item quickly (our processing times can be up to 14 days during busy periods), please contact us prior to ordering and we’ll do our best to help.
- We offer free postage on all of our items and post via Royal Mail First Class.
- We try to be as eco-friendly as possible. You will receive your order in a cardboard box and your item will either be wrapped in brown paper or be in a reusable organza bag.
- If your order is a gift and is to be posted to someone other than you, please make us aware of this in the "notes" section at checkout and ensure the delivery address is correct, as this is where your item will be sent. We will then make sure we don’t put an invoice in with your goods. You will of course receive an invoice via email.
- Please see our "Shop Policies" section for details of our Returns & Exchanges Policy.