Black & White Scandi Basket
Add a Scandi vibe to your home with our black and white crochet basket. Perfect for storing bits and bobs or displaying some foliage.
Our pots are made from chunky recycled t-shirt yarn so are not only useful but eco friendly too! Baskets are done in black and white creating a stripe effect.
T-shirt yarn can vary a lot even when re-ordering the same brand and colour. This is due to the vary nature of it and we think adds to its charm. With this in mind please be aware that the pot you receive may vary from the picture. This is because the thickness of the yarn received has an effect on the how the pot works up and how wide and tall the pot is. We will get your pot as close to measurements below as possible.
Pots measure approximately 20cm in diameter and 12cm in height, although, as mentioned above, this can vary slightly due to the nature of the yarn.
Our current turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. If you need an item quickly, please contact us before ordering.
- All of our parcels are shipped as standard by Royal Mail First Class. If you need to upgrade your shipping please contact us prior to ordering.
- Our turnaround time can vary as many of our items are bespoke and totally handmade. We aim to post out orders within a 7 to 14 day period. We will of course start working on your order as soon as possible and you will be notified by email once your item(s) have shipped.
- If you need an item quickly (our processing times can be up to 14 days during busy periods), please contact us prior to ordering and we’ll do our best to help.
- We offer free postage on all of our items and post via Royal Mail First Class.
- We try to be as eco-friendly as possible. You will receive your order in a cardboard box and your item will either be wrapped in brown paper or be in a reusable organza bag.
- If your order is a gift and is to be posted to someone other than you, please make us aware of this in the "notes" section at checkout and ensure the delivery address is correct, as this is where your item will be sent. We will then make sure we don’t put an invoice in with your goods. You will of course receive an invoice via email.
- Please see our "Shop Policies" section for details of our Returns & Exchanges Policy.