As today is “Random Acts Of Kindness Day” and we are taking part in the “Random Acts Of Kindness Virtual Market” hosted by pedddle.com, our arrow banners will today have gift wrapping (finished with one of our mini fabric tags) and a notecard and envelope included in the price. You can either add a note in the “seller notes” section at checkout and we will write your card for you if you’re posting directly to the recipient, or we can send a blank card and envelope for you to complete yourself if your banner is being posted to you. Please remember to check the delivery address hasn’t defaulted to yourself if you intend to post directly to the recipient.
Our little hanging arrow signs look perfect hanging off a door handle, wardrobe or dresser! With their uplifting messages and a choice of 4 fabrics and finishes they make a lovely little gift.
They measure approximately 14.5cm by 9.5cm. This can vary slightly due to each one being completely handmade. They are slightly padded too. Each one is finished off with a white silk ribbon.
Choose between the 4 options:
Grey/white spot saying ‘better days will come’ with a yellow sunshine.
Bright stripes saying ‘you are made of magic’ with a glitter star.
Black/white scallop saying ‘let’s stay home’ with a black heart.
Multicoloured chevron saying ‘be silly be honest be kind’ with a rainbow.
This listing is for one item.
- All of our parcels are shipped as standard by Royal Mail First Class. If you need to upgrade your shipping please contact us prior to ordering.
- Our turnaround time can vary as many of our items are bespoke and totally handmade. We aim to post out orders within a 7 to 14 day period. We will of course start working on your order as soon as possible and you will be notified by email once your item(s) have shipped.
- If you need an item quickly (our processing times can be up to 14 days during busy periods), please contact us prior to ordering and we’ll do our best to help.
- We offer free postage on all of our items and post via Royal Mail First Class.
- We try to be as eco-friendly as possible. You will receive your order in a cardboard box and your item will either be wrapped in brown paper or be in a reusable organza bag.
- If your order is a gift and is to be posted to someone other than you, please make us aware of this in the "notes" section at checkout and ensure the delivery address is correct, as this is where your item will be sent. We will then make sure we don’t put an invoice in with your goods. You will of course receive an invoice via email.
- Please see our "Shop Policies" section for details of our Returns & Exchanges Policy.
Share this Product
Love, love, love this banner. So well made, the picture doesn’t do it justice