Personalised Woodland Theme Flower Bunting
Our woodland theme flower bunting will make an adorable addition to any nursery. Perfect as a new baby gift or just to accessorise a child’s bedroom of any age. Our bunting can be completely personalised to suit your colour scheme.
Each flag is a pennant shape and done in crochet in lovely soft chunky yarn with hand sewn felt lettering. End flags are embellished with a crochet flower in your choice of colour. The string is done in crochet with loops on each end for ease of hanging and each loop is finished with a wooden heart button embellishment.
Please see drop down menu for pricing. If you require a name longer then the options given, please contact us.
We offer a choice of lots of different colours (Please see images above).
Please add your personalisation details in the “notes to seller” section at checkout. We need to know the following:
*PRIMARY COLOUR - This is the main colour of the flag
*SECONDARY COLOUR - This is the middle border colour of the flags.
*EDGING & STRING COLOUR - This is the main flag border colour and will also be the colour of the string chaining the flags together.
*FELT LETTERING COLOUR
*FLOWER COLOUR - You can choose both the petals and centre colouring
We may contact you after you have placed an order to confirm colour choices and personalisation details.
Each flag measures approximately 14cm in height and 15cm wide. This can change slightly depending on the yarn.
Please note that colours can appear differently when viewed on different screens/monitors. Please take this into account when ordering.
Please contact us if you have any queries, we’re more than happy to help.
Our bunting is handmade to order and our current turnaround time is approximately two weeks, but this can vary during busy periods. If you need an item quickly, please contact us before ordering.
- All of our parcels are shipped as standard by Royal Mail First Class. If you need to upgrade your shipping please contact us prior to ordering.
- Our turnaround time can vary as many of our items are bespoke and totally handmade. We aim to post out orders within a 7 to 14 day period. We will of course start working on your order as soon as possible and you will be notified by email once your item(s) have shipped.
- If you need an item quickly (our processing times can be up to 14 days during busy periods), please contact us prior to ordering and we’ll do our best to help.
- We offer free postage on all of our items and post via Royal Mail First Class.
- We try to be as eco-friendly as possible. You will receive your order in a cardboard box and your item will either be wrapped in brown paper or be in a reusable organza bag.
- If your order is a gift and is to be posted to someone other than you, please make us aware of this in the "notes" section at checkout and ensure the delivery address is correct, as this is where your item will be sent. We will then make sure we don’t put an invoice in with your goods. You will of course receive an invoice via email.
- Please see our "Shop Policies" section for details of our Returns & Exchanges Policy.