“A Little Love” Fabric Heart Gift Tags
Our mini fabric heart gift tags add a personal and special touch to any gift. They also make a lovely keepsake decoration.
They are a perfect little gift to send to someone who you can’t see as often as you’d like, who needs a little love or just a lovely way to let someone know you are thinking about them.
Each heart is freehand machine embroidered with the saying ‘A Little Love’ and you can pick from various different fabric options which are listed in the pictures above.
The hearts measure approximately 9cm but can vary slightly due to each one being handmade.
They are made from cotton fabric, white and glitter felt and they are padded. Each one is finished with a natural twine hanger.
We offer a choice of lovely fabrics that can be seen in the product photos and selected via the dropdown menu.
Our turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks. If you need an item quickly, please contact us before ordering.
- All of our parcels are shipped as standard by Royal Mail First Class. If you need to upgrade your shipping please contact us prior to ordering.
- Our turnaround time can vary as many of our items are bespoke and totally handmade. We aim to post out orders within a 7 to 14 day period. We will of course start working on your order as soon as possible and you will be notified by email once your item(s) have shipped.
- If you need an item quickly (our processing times can be up to 14 days during busy periods), please contact us prior to ordering and we’ll do our best to help.
- Postage costs will be calculated at checkout. Small parcels are charged at £2.00 and large parcels at £3.50.
- We try to be as eco-friendly as possible. You will receive your order in a cardboard box and your item will either be wrapped in brown paper or be in a reusable organza bag.
- If your order is a gift and is to be posted to someone other than you, please make us aware of this in the "notes" section at checkout and ensure the delivery address is correct, as this is where your item will be sent. We will then make sure we don’t put an invoice in with your goods. You will of course receive an invoice via email.
- Please see our "Shop Policies" section for details of our Returns & Exchanges Policy.