Mustard Crochet Pot
Our mustard crochet pot will add a pop of colour to your home!
Perfect to hold a sprig of faux, to cover a plant pot or to even use as a pen pot or brush holder!
Each pot is done in crochet and is made from recycled chunky t-shirt yarn so is eco-friendly too! What’s not to love!
Choose from either a 10cm by 10cm (perfect as a pen pot or smaller plant cover) or 13cm by 13cm (perfect as a medium sized plant pot cover. The nature of t-shirt yarn means that measurements can vary slightly as no two balls of yarn are the same, both in thickness and colour (so slight colour variations are to be expected). If you are buying this as a plant pot cover, please be sure to check your measurements. There is some give in them so they will stretch a little in width if needed.
There is a choice of adding one of our fabric tags (via the dropdown menu). These are made from white felt and have the phrase “Bloom & Grow” embroidered to the front. There is a satin string to attach it to your basket. Please note that to attach you just need to thread it through one of the gaps in the stitches and secure with a bow.
The listing price is for one basket only with the tag being an additional price.
Any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- All of our parcels are shipped as standard via Royal Mail First Class. If you need to upgrade your shipping, please contact us prior to ordering.
- Our turnaround time can vary as many of our items are bespoke and all are completely handmade. We aim to post out all orders within a 7-14 day period. We will of course start working on your order as soon as possible and you will be notified by email once your item(s) have shipped.
- If you need an item quickly (our processing time can be up to 14 days during busy periods), please contact us prior to ordering and we'll do our best to help.
- We offer free postage on all of our items and post via Royal Mail First Class.
- We try to be as eco-friendly as possible. You will receive your order in a cardboard box and your order will either be wrapped in brown paper/tissue paper, or will be in a re-usable organza bag.
- If your order is a gift and is to be posted to somebody other than yourself, please make us aware of this in the "notes" section at checkout and ensure the delivery address is correct, as this is where your item will be sent. We cannot be held responsible for items that go astray if this address has been inputted incorrectly.
- If your item is a gift we will not put an invoice in with your order. You will of course get an email confirmation/invoice.
- If you would like a gift card adding to your order, again please let us know in the "notes" section at checkout and leave any message you would like including here.
- Please see our "Shop Policies" section for further details.