Rustic “Home” Bunting
Add some rustic charm to your home with our crochet “Home” bunting.
Each flag (4 flags) is made from chunky crochet in duck egg yarn with white felt lettering hand sewn onto the flags. They are then finished with a lace trim (design may vary slightly from the photo) giving it a “Shabby Chic” feel.
The flags are crocheted together with a loop at each end for ease of hanging and finished with a wooden heart button.
Each flag measures approximately 14cm tall and 15cm wide. But this can vary slightly.
Our bunting is made to order and our current turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks, but this can vary during busy periods. If you need an item quickly, please contact us before ordering.
- All of our parcels are shipped as standard by Royal Mail First Class. If you need to upgrade your shipping please contact us prior to ordering.
- Our turnaround time can vary as many of our items are bespoke and totally handmade. We aim to post out orders within a 7 to 14 day period. We will of course start working on your order as soon as possible and you will be notified by email once your item(s) have shipped.
- If you need an item quickly (our processing times can be up to 14 days during busy periods), please contact us prior to ordering and we’ll do our best to help.
- We offer free postage on all of our items and post via Royal Mail First Class.
- We try to be as eco-friendly as possible. You will receive your order in a cardboard box and your item will either be wrapped in brown paper or be in a reusable organza bag.
- If your order is a gift and is to be posted to someone other than you, please make us aware of this in the "notes" section at checkout and ensure the delivery address is correct, as this is where your item will be sent. We will then make sure we don’t put an invoice in with your goods. You will of course receive an invoice via email.
- Please see our "Shop Policies" section for details of our Returns & Exchanges Policy.