Personalised Rainbow Nursery Bunting
Our rainbow bunting will make an adorable addition to any nursery. Perfect as a new baby gift or just to accessorise a child’s bedroom of any age.
Each flag is done in crochet in lovely soft chunky yarn with hand sewn felt lettering. End flags are embellished with a crochet rainbow in four bright colours (red, yellow, green and blue).
The string is done in crochet with loops on each end for ease of hanging and finished with wooden button embellishment.
Please see the drop down menu for pricing. If you require a name longer then the options given, please contact us.
We offer a choice of lots of different colours (Please see images).
Please add your personalisation details in the “notes” section at checkout. We need to know the following:
*PRIMARY COLOUR choice- This relates to the main colour of the flag
*SECONDARY COLOUR choice - This relates to the edging of the bunting. (Please note the primary and secondary colours will be separated by a cream border)
*FELT LETTERING COLOUR
We may contact you after you have placed an order to confirm colour choices and personalisation details.
Please note that colours can appear differently when viewed on different screens/monitors. Please take this into account when ordering.
Each flag measures approximately 14cm in height and 15cm wide, but this can vary slightly.
Our bunting is handmade to order and our current turnaround time is approximately 2 weeks, but this can vary during busy periods. If you need an item quickly, please contact us before ordering and we will do our best to help.
- All of our parcels are shipped as standard by Royal Mail First Class. If you need to upgrade your shipping please contact us prior to ordering.
- Our turnaround time can vary as many of our items are bespoke and totally handmade. We aim to post out orders within a 7 to 14 day period. We will of course start working on your order as soon as possible and you will be notified by email once your item(s) have shipped.
- If you need an item quickly (our processing times can be up to 14 days during busy periods), please contact us prior to ordering and we’ll do our best to help.
- We offer free postage on all of our items and post via Royal Mail First Class.
- We try to be as eco-friendly as possible. You will receive your order in a cardboard box and your item will either be wrapped in brown paper or be in a reusable organza bag.
- If your order is a gift and is to be posted to someone other than you, please make us aware of this in the "notes" section at checkout and ensure the delivery address is correct, as this is where your item will be sent. We will then make sure we don’t put an invoice in with your goods. You will of course receive an invoice via email.
- Please see our "Shop Policies" section for details of our Returns & Exchanges Policy.