Nursery/Easter Bunny Bunting
Our bunny bunting will make an adorable addition to your nursery or child’s room. Perfect as a decoration all year round or in the run up to Easter.
The price is for one garland consisting of five crochet bunnies with pom pom tails. We have lots of colours to choose that can be seen in the above pictures and selected via the drop down menu. All five bunnies will be done in your chosen colour. If you would like each bunny in a different colour, please select “custom” from the drop down menu and put your colour choices in the “notes” section at checkout.
The bunting string will be done in either grey, black or cream depending on your colour choice (see below). There is a loop on each end for ease of hanging, finished with a wooden button embellishment.
Grey string - lipstick, raspberry, rose, mustard, lemon, cream, white, cloud blue, cornish blue, aspen, meadow, duck egg, sage, wisteria, black, midnight
Cream string - oatmeal, parchment, silver
Black string - storm cloud
The bunting measures approximately 90cm in total length, with each bunny roughly measuring 12cm in height (although this can vary slightly).
Our current turnaround time is 2 weeks. If you need an item quickly, please contact us before ordering.
- All of our parcels are shipped as standard by Royal Mail First Class. If you need to upgrade your shipping please contact us prior to ordering.
- Our turnaround time can vary as many of our items are bespoke and totally handmade. We aim to post out orders within a 7 to 14 day period. We will of course start working on your order as soon as possible and you will be notified by email once your item(s) have shipped.
- If you need an item quickly (our processing times can be up to 14 days during busy periods), please contact us prior to ordering and we’ll do our best to help.
- We offer free postage on all of our items and post via Royal Mail First Class.
- We try to be as eco-friendly as possible. You will receive your order in a cardboard box and your item will either be wrapped in brown paper or be in a reusable organza bag.
- If your order is a gift and is to be posted to someone other than you, please make us aware of this in the "notes" section at checkout and ensure the delivery address is correct, as this is where your item will be sent. We will then make sure we don’t put an invoice in with your goods. You will of course receive an invoice via email.
- Please see our "Shop Policies" section for details of our Returns & Exchanges Policy.