Personalised Christmas Stocking Decoration
Our little stocking decorations are perfect for adding a little festive magic to your home.
They are made from cotton, wool and glitter felt and natural jute making them safe for little hands. They are also slightly padded to give him a little shape.
These can be plain or have the option of adding a name to them if you wish. The name is added to the top of the decoration stitched either by using a sewing technique called free motion embroidery (which gives a handwritten feel) or printed in a script font.
There are a choice of 12 festive fabrics to choose from. Please select the number from the drop down menu.
If you require the decoration to be personalised, please put the details in the notes to seller section at the checkout.
This listing is for one decoration. Each decoration measures approximately 11.5cm by 8.5cm. This is excluding the jute hanger. They may vary slightly due to each one being completely handmade.
Our current dispatch time is 1 to 2 weeks.
- All of our parcels are shipped as standard by Royal Mail First Class. If you need to upgrade your shipping please contact us prior to ordering.
- Our turnaround time can vary as many of our items are bespoke and totally handmade. We aim to post out orders within a 7 to 14 day period. We will of course start working on your order as soon as possible and you will be notified by email once your item(s) have shipped.
- If you need an item quickly (our processing times can be up to 14 days during busy periods), please contact us prior to ordering and we’ll do our best to help.
- We offer free postage on all of our items and post via Royal Mail First Class.
- We try to be as eco-friendly as possible. You will receive your order in a cardboard box and your item will either be wrapped in brown paper or be in a reusable organza bag.
- If your order is a gift and is to be posted to someone other than you, please make us aware of this in the "notes" section at checkout and ensure the delivery address is correct, as this is where your item will be sent. We will then make sure we don’t put an invoice in with your goods. You will of course receive an invoice via email.
- Please see our "Shop Policies" section for details of our Returns & Exchanges Policy.